26.9.09

Backlog






























Strangely, dissertation didn't end with a bang. It's not that I didn't manage to finish; I finalised my content a week before submission and took my time to layout and format. Then ca
me an abrupt interruption in the form of a sustainability workshop which extended the deadline - like having a referee blow the whistle just as you're about to land the death blow. I feel somewhat robbed of the euphoria that's supposed to follow a three month long trek beyond the gates of architecture and through wide open landscapes of the unknown.























House hunting with Jan while holed up at The Harley.


Instead, I find myself drifting on to thesis and back at square one - searching for focus, albeit armed with fresh interest in ecology and infrastructure; God knows where this will take me a year from now. If last year is any indication, then this journey will prove to be an exciting one.